{ Latest 2017 } New Hug Day Wishes,Hug Day Shayari In Hindi,Hug Images






Hug Day SMS / Text Messages


  • Alone? I'll be ur shadow.
    Want to cry? Here's my shoulder.
    Need a hug? I'll hold you tight.
    Bcoz where ur strength ends,
    My worth of being ur love begins.
  • Cutest proposal ever by a boy of 5th standard-
    Boy- Do you hug ur teddy bear while sleeping at night??
    Gal- Yes!
    Boy- Can I replace it for the rest of ur life?
Do you know
There is one gift which can't be given
without taking it back
That is why I give you hug
which can't be giving without taking it back.
Happy Hug Day !


I love hugging
I love hugging.
I wish I was an octopus
so I could hug 8 people at a time on Hug Day.


No matter where you are
I'll always find my way to?
Hug you tight and shower you with my kisses.
I love only you!
Have a Nice Hug Day.


Hug From Me
Even though I'm away, in my heart
I'm right by your side.
And here's a hug from me
To say, I love you lots
Sweetheart!
Happy Hug Day


HUG Coupon
Hugs are fat-free, sugar-free
And require no batteries.
Hugs reduce blood pressure
Body temperature, heart rate
And help relive pain and depression.
Redeem this coupon at your nearest
Participating human being.
~*~*~* Happy Hug Day *~*~*~


Every day is Hug Day
I Hug you more today than I did yesterday,
but not as much as I will tomorow.
Every day is Hug Day 4 us.


On this Hug Day
I searched through books & leafed through cards;
For words that wud convey, what I had in my heart
on this Hug Day,
but when I sat down to write,
all I can write was....I Love U


Tonight I ask the stars above,
How I'll ever win your Hug Day,
What do I do, What do I say,
To turn your angel eyes my way?


i luv u not only for what u r,
but for what I am when I'm with u.

I luv u not only for what u have made of urself,
but for what u r making of me.

I luv u for the part of me that u bring out.
Happy Hug Day.



Hug Day is not how long u've been together;
not how much u've given or receive;
Not how many times u've helped each other -
It's how u value each other.


If you 'hug' in Hindi, you feel elevated;
If you 'hug' in English, you feel elevated.
If you 'hug' in Hindi, you feel satiated;
If you 'hug' in English, you feel satiated.
If you 'hug' in Hindi, you feel heavenly;
If you 'hug' in English, you feel heavenly.

Divided by languages, united by a 'hug'!
So let's all 'hug' in our favourite language!


H: Hello with
U: Uber close
G: Guardian angels

A very warm hug to you on Hug Day!



Post a Comment

1 Comments

Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)